How Does Your Company Manage Documents?
If your company is like a lot of companies today, you probably have sensitive records stored in many forms. You may have file cabinets and bankers boxes stuffed with paper documents; you most likely have electronic files, some stored on the company network, and some on individual computers. In addition, you may have images, videos, print streams, and email that need to be archived and accessed.
In addition, if you have multiple locations, your current information management system may have electronic files and paper records scattered across offices and throughout the corporate network making it difficult to secure and retrieve what you need. You'd like to manage your data better, but you just don't have the internal resources to do so.
Paper Alternative has considerable experience working with companies just like yours. We start by scanning your paper documents, but we go beyond that to help you manage all your data types, improve workflow processes and reduce costs. Whether your organization is large or small, we can help.
While the data and information you have in your archives may drive your core business, it makes no sense for you to take time from developing your business to manage those archives. Here's what we can do for you:
- If you have an existing Electronic Content Management System that you like, we can scan your paper documents and capture required data, then upload to your ECM.
- If you don't already have an ECM, or if the one you have isn't working for you, then we'll not only scan your documents, but we'll also install a new ECM that better meets your needs and upload all your data into the new system.
- If you're ready to move into the cloud, and get all the features and functionality of an on premise ECM without the capital expenditure or IT and administrative burdens, then we can upload to the industries-leading ImageSilo® system. ImageSilo® allows you to conveniently AND securely store and access your data online, for the most efficient way to locate your important information. Some benefits of ImageSilo®
- No software to purchase
- No licensing restrictions
- Very few IT resources needed
- Limited user access
- No monthly minimums
- Ultra-secure, highly efficient
- Access from almost anywhere
- Mobile platform support
The Paper Alternative Document Management Difference
We know that you may be confused about the best document management solution for your company. That's why we offer a free document management consultation. We review the way you're currently managing your documents and your business workflow and we recommend ways to improve your business performance, reduce costs and streamline processes.
Our professional staff has a proven history of helping organizations define their document management needs and determine their best workflow processes. Our goal is to optimize the most current technology and best business practices to improve your company's performance.
We'll recommend the most efficient and least disruptive way for your company to move from your current time consuming, space intensive paper-based system to a streamlined and more productive organization. Moreover, if you have to meet compliance regulations or other industry requirements, we can help ensure proper implementation.
Reduce your costs, improve your efficiency and enhance your security today!