Manage Criminal Justice Information Better
Integrated Information Systems Enhance Efficiency and Control Budgets
In the U.S., there are nearly 20,000 law enforcement agencies, and according to the Center for Democracy & Technology, each has one or more internal systems as well as links to national records systems.
Creating an integrated information infrastructure that provides timely access to critical information is a key requirement for justice agencies to carry out statutory policy for criminal cases and offenders.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) allows local, state and federal agencies to share information, and gives outside agencies secure access to private information. ECMNOW! enables you to:
- Improve efficiency through managing records electronically.
- Gain control of security and compliance.
- Save money by reducing paper document management costs.
"When local law enforcement data searches miss important information that is stored outside of their own systems. An integrated data system quickly."
— Info Management Direct,
Fighting Crime and Terrorism through Data Integration
Improve Efficiency with Electronic Records
When judges don't have all vital documents, it hinders their ability to make the best decision fast. By removing manual, paper-based tasks, and ImageSilo® enables more efficient procedures and fewer delays, so courts can reduce possible backlogs.
- Connect applications for instant information access with point-and-clickintegration.
- Use powerful full-text search capabilities to pinpoint relevant information within a document, helping you efficiently investigate records.
- Automate your document routing workflow to decrease criminal record processing times and increase responsiveness
Gain Control of Security and Compliance
Multiple information systems create business inconsistencies and make it difficult to maintain sufficient compliance and accountability. ImageSilo®, enables the retrieval of documents from a single source. Anything from police records to important court case documents are easy to securely share across your department, agency or court.
- Security controls and auditing trails maintain a record of every operation a user performs.
- Customizable controls hide sensitive information for added protection.
- Email management maintains a historical record of all messages to simplify response to litigation and electronic discovery regulations.
"All technical problems disappeared! This software is a down to earth solution. It has a homey feel to it, which makes it comfortable to learn and use. It does what you want it to do, when you want it to do it."
— Records Adminstrators, Baton Rouge City Police
Save Money by Reducing Your Costs
According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting program, there are more than 14 million arrests made across the U.S. each year. With countless criminal records and multiple agencies accessing information, controlling data errors and information loss can be a costly challenge. ECMNOW! simplifies document management to enhance information accuracy and to save you money.
- Unlimited electronic distribution reduces costs, such as printing, faxing, and postage.
- Use cloud ECM to avoid capital investments in hardware and software, saving money and IT resources.
- Reduce paper storage costs and free up valuable office space by managing information electronically.
Key Features of ECMNOW!
- A single record source improves the efficiency of information searches.
- Security levels and audit tracking increases control.
- Cloud ECM requires no initial investment in software, hardware or IT personnel, saving money.