Human Resources - Your Most Important Asset
Manage Your Records Efficiently and Securely!
The Human Resources (HR) department maintains records for the most precious part of your company--people. Paper-based records stifle this information-intensive division. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) enhances record-keeping efficiency, increases security for compliance control, and saves you money. Paper Alternative and ImageSilo® enable you to:
- Manage documents electronically for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Enable information accessibility while controlling security, privacy and compliance.
- Reduce document management costs to save money.
"People are the key asset of a company that is capable of growth and development. Though a company does not have absolute power over this asset, they can make use of certain tools and techniques to better control the records of this segment. The concept is known as Electronic Human Resource Management (e-HRM)."
— A Chamaru De Alwis, E+M Economic Management
Electronic Records Improve Efficiency
The amount of information flowing into HR is continuously increasing. From the moment a position is created or becomes available until well after an employee is no longer with the company, detailed information must be documented, archived and accessible . Paper Alternative and ImageSilo® enable quick conversion of paper records to electronic documents, improving your efficiency while managing employee services.
- Capture information and convert paper documents to electronic files with an unprecedented level of power, efficiency and ease.
- Manage all personnel documents in a single, searchable system that improves information retrieval capabilities.
- Streamline internal procedures by automating document routing and approval.
Enable Accessibility while Maintaining Control of Security
Whether paper or electronic, personnel records must be archived and protected. Federal and state laws require records retention while maintaining employee privacy. At the same time, it is important that information be accessible quickly. ImageSilo® makes controlling information security effortless by safeguarding information and allowing secure accessibility.
- Control employee access using sophisticated security settings.
- Hide or redact sensitive information within personnel files, adding control but also keeping non-sensitive parts of the file available.
- Track who received what information, when and why using disclosure reports.
Generating more than 2,500 fiance and HR documents each month and 10,000 student records each year, the Adams County School District 50 uses ImageSilo to increase efficiency across three departments, to improve space usage and to save personnel resources. "We have saved space without burdening our IT staff. If other districts really knew how much they'd save, they would do it; the system more than pays for itself."
— Sandra McClure, Director of Finance, Adams County School District 50
Reduce Costs and Save Money by Outsourcing
Storing paper documents and managing information across multiple systems can be costly and time consuming. Save money with ImageSilo®, cloud-based ECM, because it doesn't require any Information Technology (IT) resources, which provides a lower cost of ownership.
- Implement a comprehensive ECM system without costly capital investments.
- Remove paper filing systems and save on both storage space and storage costs.
- Implement ECMNOW! swiftly for a quick return on investment with minimal impact to employee services.
Key Features of ImageSilo®
- Electronic documents save time and increase department productivity.
- Multiple levels of security protect employee information and improve compliance.
- Cloud ECM requires no costly capital investment and minimal IT resources.